Oceaneering Project Analyst in Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
To prepare accurate management information in a timely manner and support Operation's financial requirements
- Billing, including setting up of contracts and preparation of sales invoices
- Preparing and recording of journal entries
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Fluctuation Analysis
- Report Project profit and loss, including commentary and analysis
- Attend regular Operational Meetings
- Support Customer Audits
- Any other tasks as required by Management.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities
- Lead Project Analyst
- Relevant degree or equivalent from two-year College course
- Relevant experience in a similar role
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Sufficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PeopleSoft.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, government bodies, and peers
- Commitment to career
- Decision making
- Trustworthiness & Ethics
- Results orientation
- Problem solving
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Project Analyst
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Job ID: 11795