Oceaneering Project Coordinator in Baku, Azerbaijan
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate the execution of projects.
- Work with Project Managers to support project management processes and various aspects of project execution.
- Track metrics, including: cost reductions to projects, continuous improvement activities on projects, and Projects Team metrics:
- Gather information from Project Managers
- Verify accuracy/correctness of requested/required data
- Implement data into standardized formats
- Update the visual management project portfolio and shop capacity and utilization portfolio to ensure accurate, up-to-date, data for project management.
- Aid on a per-project basis in the tracking and capacity management of projects:
- Run weekly cost reports on projects and track against supplied project budget and update Project Managers
- Track project status against supplied project schedule and update Project Managers
- Track equipment, manpower, and space needs for each project and update Project Managers
- Track parts status for each project and update Project Manager
- Aid on a per-project basis in the execution of projects:
- Compile project binders and necessary documentation for handovers to procurement and manufacturing
- Input requisitions for parts and submits requests to procurement
- Request parts be pulled from inventory
- Verify completion, correctness, and availability of documentation for project
- Provide a single point of conact for all contractual issues including HSE, Quality, cost, people and performance.
- Managing the resource base supporting the work, ensuring compliance with the SoW and ensuring that competent resources are available to provide covarage when assigned personnel are unavailable.
- Coordination of work ensuring application of company management systems, and application of companies best practices.
- Responsible for generation of detailed operations procedure reports and relevant risk assessments for performance of work. This shall also include back ground engineering, data collection and analysis, evaluation of options, cost estimation, and post job failure report's.
- Attend planning meetings as necessary.
- Provide technical support for all work and ensure lessons learnt are transferred.
- Accountable to ensure reconciliation of action close out from contractors unscheduled event's.
- Indentify potential problems and recommend solutions to maintain and improve the quality of service.
- Coordonates the mobilization, repair and maintenance of contractor's equipment.
- Ensure compliance to company and contractor policies and guildlines, and government regulation's.
- Provide safety leadership training to all personnel and subcontractors performing work under the contract.
- Promote the agreed safety program and activitely follow up on action plans as agreed beyween company and contractor.
- Assist in setting up projects
- Compile project documentation on an as-need basis
- Participate in project closeout process
- Aid in resolving parts and assembly issues on an as-need basis
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to Service Line Manager
- May take direction from Project Managers
- Related industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Project and Office
- Knowledge of Oil/Gas industry
- Knowledge of ERP and/or MRP systems
- Technical knowledge and understanding of hydraulic, electronic, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
Ability to establish and maintain project priorities. Skill to effectively manage time to meet operational needs and desired outcomes.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night.
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place.
- Work surface is stable (flat).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.This position is considered LIGHT work.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Job ID: 11886
Full/Part Time: Full-Time