Oceaneering Trainee Service Technician in Baku, Azerbaijan
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
Undertake and successfully complete the required number of Tooling Training Modules to move to Tooling Technician.
Undertake Base duties and SIT work as part of a team under the supervision of an experienced Tooling Technician.
Travel offshore and to remote locations for tooling set up and integration.
Work with Oceaneering and Client ROV and Engineering teams to support and operate DTS Tooling.
Build and commission new Tooling systems as required
Maintain and Service ancillary equipment and Tools to ensure safe and reliable performance in use.
Perform all assigned tasks with due diligence with respect to safety and quality, and in line with Oceaneering’s Operating Standards.
Maintain a high standard of work place cleanliness and overall good “Housekeeping”
Produce the required paper or electronic documentation in support of all assigned work tasks.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Text
- Technical Apprenticeship (P)
- Remotely operated vehicles and related tooling
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Lifting and handling systems
- Electrical power and electronic control systems
- Light fabrication equipment and methods
- Proven 2 years practical experience in a relevant field
- Working knowledge of HSE practices and policies with regard to Workshop activities
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school
- Minimum of 5 years experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in structural and mechanical drafting/design or related field.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Trainee Service Technician
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Job ID: 11647
Full/Part Time: Full-Time