Oceaneering Admin Assistant - Finance in Chandigarh, India
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Taking care of administration work of Finance Team
- Answer and direct telephone calls
- To involve in general admin work related to facilitate / organize events, team meetings, visitors etc.
- Organizing meetings and Recording Minutes of the meeting
- Scanning and faxing of invoices.
- Database administration and data entry , and reconciliation of leave records etc.
- Handle other administrative duties as and when assigned
- Role also includes all support functions – maintaining schedules and sending reminders.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
Commerce graduate or above.
Minimum of 0-2 years experience with an reputed company
* Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics*
Basic Knowledge of accounting principles
Minimum intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Customer service focus.
Accurate and methodical in approach.
Team Player, Self motivated & Enthusiastic/Driven
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
Job Title: Admin Assistant - Finance
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 12082