Oceaneering Administrator in Chandigarh, India
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
To handle the reception duties.
- Handling/ Attending incoming telephone calls
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mails and liaise with courier service provider
- Attend walk- in people
- Administrative work as assign and required
- General office purchase such as Stationeries, food and beverages etc.
- Front Desk Duties
- Liaise with Machine vendors for complaints regarding machine break downs and servicing
- Filing of work/ correspondence
- Ensure and maintain tardiness of the reception and office area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Inter personal and personal communication skills
- Excel knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of working experience (Non hospitality)
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 12076
Full/Part Time: On Demand