Oceaneering CAD Engineer - T4 in Chandigarh, India
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
To provide Drafting and/or Inspection data support under minimal supervision to all Oceaneering Project Teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
Needs to perform the following activities under general supervision:
- Creating Piping/Vessel Inspection Isometric drawings as per standard operating procedures.
- P&ID; and as-built reading and translating the information into Inspection Isometric drawings.
- Maintaining and updating the Inspection data and Inspection drawing data in ACET
- Prepare 3D CAD Model using Solid-works.
- Drafting of Manufacturing/ Weldment/ Assembly/Layout/GA Drawings and hydraulic/electrical schematics.
- Perform the conversion of technical data to different CAD formats, including AutoCAD to Solidworks conversion & vice versa.
- Executing the project/task with set/required KPI’s (OTD, FPY, EV)
- Basic knowledge of drafting standards e.g. ASME Y14.5 and equivalent BS/ISO Standards.
- Basic knowledge of welding, tolerance, surface finish and dimensioning symbols.
- Basic knowledge of drafting symbols and their application for Tolerance, Surface Finish, Fasteners, Screw Threads and Welded Joints.
- Basic knowledge to the design life cycle management software i.e. Enovia or EPDM.
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by Management.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Contribute to improving existing Engineering processes
- Demonstrates high level of initiative to accomplish individual objectives assigned as well as team goals
- Should be open to travel as per business needs.
- Work towards individual goals aligned with department and organizational objectives
- Comply to organizational HR policies and procedures
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & Interpersonal skills
- Analytical, problem solving & decision making skills
- Organizing & planning skills
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, Solidworks and PLM/PDM software
- Familiarity with Mechanical industry codes/standards (e.g.; ASME, ASTM, AISC etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Job Title: CAD Engineer - T4
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 11800