Oceaneering CAD Engineer (T4) in Chandigarh, India
To provide Drafting and/or Inspection data support under minimal supervision to all Oceaneering Project Teams.
ESSENTIAL (9 pt, All Caps)
- PREPARE 3D CAD MODEL USING SOLID-WORKS.
- DRAFTING OF MANUFACTURING / WELDMENT / ASSEMBLY / LAYOUT / GA DRAWINGS AND HYDRAULIC / ELECTRICAL SCHEMATICS.
- PERFORM THE CONVERSION OF TECHNICAL DATA TO DIFFERENT CAD FORMATS, INCLUDING AUTOCAD TO SOLIDWORKS CONVERSION & VICE VERSA.
- EXECUTING THE PROJECT/TASK WITH SET/REQUIRED KPI’S (OTD, FPY, EV)
- BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF DRAFTING STANDARDS E.G. ASME Y14.5 AND EQUIVALENT BS/ISO STANDARDS.
- BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF WELDING, TOLERANCE, SURFACE FINISH AND DIMENSIONING SYMBOLS.
- BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF DRAFTING SYMBOLS AND THEIR APPLICATION FOR TOLERANCE, SURFACE FINISH, FASTENERS, SCREW THREADS AND WELDED JOINTS.
- BASIC KNOWLEDGE TO THE DESIGN LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE I.E. ENOVIA OR EPDM.
- UNDERTAKE ANY OTHER DUTIES OF A REASONABLE NATURE AS REQUIRED BY MANAGEMENT.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating Piping/Vessel Inspection Isometric drawings as per standard operating procedures.
- P&ID; and as-built reading and translating the information into Inspection Isometric drawings.
- Maintaining and updating the Inspection data and Inspection drawing data in ACET
- Contribute to improving existing Engineering processes
- Demonstrates high level of initiative to accomplish individual objectives assigned as well as team goals
- Should be open to travel as per business needs.
- Work towards individual goals aligned with department and organizational objectives
- Comply to organizational HR policies and procedures.
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & Interpersonal skills
- Analytical, problem solving & decision making skills
- Organizing & planning skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
Job Title: CAD Engineer (T4)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 11888