Oceaneering Senior Analyst Accounts Payable in Chandigarh, India
Ensure day to day processing of Accounts Payable transactions are performed accurately and timely as per the defined guidelines and Key Process indicators.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Accounts Payable Accounting, reconciliations of all related accounts and statement as required and providing management with weekly and monthly reports and data analysis where required.
- Ensuring minimal or ideally nil levels of pending invoices in Match Exceptions / in Query over 30 days.
- Checking and Posting of Control Groups and approving Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) and other payments
- Work in a hands on fashion including processing of invoices and payment runs
- Responsible for assisting in development and enforcement of procedures, processes and guidelines that will improve business evaluation, control and planning.
- Assisting in requirement for upgrading the software and standard operating procedure.
- Checking and approving subcontractor filings and returns on timely basis.
- Ensuring reports and queries are run on periodic basis and necessary action is taken thereon.
- Responsible for pre-audit and year end financials preparation
- Tax compliance and filing.
- Provide knowledge transfer, and training to existing AP Associate(s) so that effective cover is provided in periods of absence.
- Any other work which may be assigned for smooth functioning of the department.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- PreferablyCommerce graduate or above with additional professional accountancy qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in handling Accounts Payable team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Good Knowledge of accounting principles relating to Payables.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Customer service focus.
- Accurate and methodical in approach in solving first level escalations.
- Team Player, Self motivated & Enthusiastic/Driven
- Good Team Leading skills.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Senior Analyst Accounts Payable
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 12108
Full/Part Time: Full-Time