Oceaneering Personnel & Administration Coordinator in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Assist Country Manager with day-to- day running of administration, Co-ordinate movement of all personnel for operational and training requirements.
- Assisting Project Managers with Project Operations and liaison with clients, suppliers, authorities for the Mobilisation / demobilisation of offshore projects personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities
Assist Country Manager with day-to- day running of administration and travel department as required, including Secretarial Support.
Liaise with Global Mobility Department for all offshore personnel movements in country.
Co-ordinate crew movements for offshore jobs.
Provide assistance to various projects with crew changes.
Liaise with other offices on a day to day basis to assist with project requirements.
Manage all records of entry / exit stamps, Visa expiry dates, Visa requirements.
Schedule transportation, accommodation, permits etc. for crew member as and when required.
Assisting Project Managers with Project Operations as required.
Co-ordination of personnel and material logistics movements to offshore / onshore locations.
Co-ordination of Expats work permits requirements and maintain records of all data.
Liaison with internal departments regarding all aspects of Project Management.
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
- Ensuring that Safety Policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at the offshore work location, implementation of safety reports.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
Ensuring that OI Quality Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Secretarial/Office Administrator role.
- Professional qualifiation in Business Administration or Business Studies (P)
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, or governmental regulations in English language. Ability to write reports, business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have complete knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and have the ability to learn any new application as it may be required.
Job Title: Personnel & Administration Coordinator
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job ID: 11578
Full/Part Time: Full-Time