Oceaneering Sr. Administrative Assistant in Hanover, Maryland
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
*The Advanced Technologies (ADTECH) group of Oceaneering is recognized as an industry leader in enabling humans to work safely and effectively in harsh environments ranging from the depths of the sea to the outer reaches of space. ADTECH specializes in the support of manned systems and the development and application of practical, cost-effective robotic systems in multiple industries. *
**ADTECH designs, builds, and operates unique underwater systems for the US Navy and provides life cycle maintenance services for Submarines and Deep Submergence Systems. ADTECH is developing the next generation space suit for NASA and provides robotic and spacecraft life support systems. ADTECH is also an award winning leader in design, build, and installation of theme park entertainment ride systems and provides intra-logistic solutions using AGV systems.
ADTECH's business areas are: Oceaneering Technologies, Marine Services Division, Oceaneering Space Systems, Oceaneering Entertainment Systems, and AGV Systems..
For more information please go to www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click on Non-Oilfield, then click on Naval and Marine Services.
The Senior Administrative Assistant performs administrative tasks in support of projects/programs and other departmental tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform tasks including but not limited to: scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, completing expense reports, providing meeting support, faxing/copying, maintaining supplies, record-keeping, and mail distribution.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors.
- Handle customer/vendor contacts.
- Assist in preparation of slide presentations and database updates.
- Cover the main switchboard as required.
- Overtime may be required on an as-needed basis.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Ten years of office experience. Three years of experience working for executive-level managers.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint software.
- Knowledge of Windows-based Electronic Mail and data communications.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workloads.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail and strong grammar and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of web-based applications/conferencing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Board Partnership
Job Title: Sr. Administrative Assistant
Location: Hanover, Maryland
Job ID: 11734
Full/Part Time: Full-Time