Oceaneering Contracts Coordinator in Houston, Texas
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The Contracts Coordinator provides support to the Contracts Specialists and Contracts Manager with low complexity matters and contract administration and mitigate commercial and legal risk.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain contracts files and database to ensure records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Support the Contracts team in the administration of agreements and other documents.
- Review Call Offs and Purchase Orders to ensure they reflect the agreed terms and conditions.
- Prepare reports and provide information for internal requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of bids, tenders, handover meetings, and related documentation.
- Interface with bids-and-proposals, sales and operations personnel.
- Liaise with Legal, Tax, Finance and Insurance Departments on respective issues to ensure that all contracts comply with Oceaneering’s contracting guidelines.
- Maintain contracts files and database with respect to contracts reviewed.
- Attend team meetings as required.
- Other duties may be assigned. The list of the job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer contracts for the provision of low complexity services and the domestic and international sale of goods.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required.
- Previous experience in oil & gas industry or similar.
- Track record of supporting the management and control of contractual or commercial documents.
- Ability to write accurate and concise reports.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of contract law.
- Basic ability to review and understand contractual documents.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Contracts Coordinator
Location: Houston, Texas
Job ID: 11957
Full/Part Time: Full-Time