Oceaneering Executive Assistant 1 in Houston, Texas
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Under limited or no supervision, performs advanced administrative assignments requiring continuous use of technical and business vocabulary. Assists Vice President of Technology in a wide variety of routine and non-routine matters. Requires a high degree of accountability, the ability to meet deadlines while balancing multiple assignments and the ability to stay focused despite continuous interruptions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists multiple managers and team members with general administrative duties.
- Files expense reports.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Coordinates schedules and calendars
- Prepares spreadsheets.
- Organizes and maintains filing systems.
- Greets and escorts scheduled visitors.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings or webinars – including preparing agendas and presentations, reserving facilities and ordering meals.
- Maintains and coordinates current organizational charts with technology group.
- Maintains marketing images, banners, videos, and floor models used within the offices
- Prepare, research, and proofread financial reports, proposals, and presentations.
- Interact and communicate with customers and corporate executives.
- Support and coordinate departmental budget process including monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Enter data from various sources into spreadsheets, verify input and calculations. Regularly develop original spreadsheets and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Minimum five (5) years’ experience in executive assistant role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google Suite of Software
- Ability to development proficiency with Trello, Tableau, & Smartsheets software packages
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment. Must have flexibility, responsiveness, and good judgment.
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with people at all levels of Oceaneering and customer organizations, including executive management.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workloads.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail and strong grammar and proofreading skills.
- Bachelors Degree a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to effectively use the Internet.
- Knowledge of Visio and PeopleSoft highly desired.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Executive Assistant 1
Location: Houston, Texas
Job ID: 12173
Full/Part Time: Full-Time