Oceaneering Sr. Engineer in Houston, Texas
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The Senior Engineer will provide engineering, design, and analysis capabilities to support the development of subsea intervention systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform conceptual and detailed design work, engineering calculations, and analysis in support of the development of subsea well intervention systems.
- Tasks will focus on mechanisms, structural engineering, and hydraulic control systems.
- Prepare technical procedures for assembly, testing, and operations.
- Prepare design specifications.
- Participate in the engineering review and trade study processes as a reviewer and a contributor.
- Provide guidance to designers and junior engineers.
- Study, interpret, and implement requirements from industry codes and regulatory authorities.
- Individual will be expected to contribute at the component, assembly, and sub-system levels of projects.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- 10+ years of engineering experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Sr. Engineer
Location: Houston, Texas
Job ID: 11941
Full/Part Time: Full-Time