Oceaneering Project Support/Secretarial Administration in Jakarta, Indonesia
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The purpose of the job is to provide primary administrative support as well as general assistance to line manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up & maintain the required filing systems.
- To create and maintain company personnel tracking information
- Collection of company personnel’s tracking documents (copy of passports, copy of air tickets, etc) andfiling them in a correct way
- Obtain of visas and issue of ‘Letter of Introduction’ for company employees
- Arrange for incoming personnel to be met at the airport /helicopter station and transported to theirfinal destination in region
- Make hotel reservations and dealing with the accommodation requirements issue of companypersonnel
- Translate of company documents and interpret of company representatives if required.
- Setting up and attending meetings and typing up notes.
- Answer office phone calls and reporting to management in time.
- Ensure that all office IT and communication equipment (telephone, fax, email, internet) is maintained inworking order.
- Other administrative duties as required
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertaketasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonablypracticable in order to ensure a safe working environment
- Promote a strong HSE culture at all times.
- Ensure that personnel identify with and achieve, the necessary Health and Safety performancestandards associated with the relative risks to personnel and plant in their environment and daily work.
- Ensure that business and HSE risk implications of integrity issues are clearly identified and assessed forconsideration within the Oceaneering Integrity Management Team and communicated to the Client
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on theCompany
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances andpractices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsibilities include organising interviews, organising employee training; planning, documentcontrol, logistics, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
See competence map on Competence Management System for specific job competencies.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform theessential functions.
Qualifications and Training
- ¿Good level of secondary education (E)
- ¿Must be willing to undergo further training as required (E)
- ¿Previous experience in similar role related to the job description (P)
- ¿Excellent organizational skills and familiar with effective filing (E)
- ¿Excellent attention to detail (E)
- ¿Must be familiar with QA/QC systems and procedures (P)
- ¿MS Office (E)
Required Skills and Aptitudes
- ¿Ability to guide team(s) in prioritising workload effectively (E)
- ¿Good communicator both written, verbal and technical to make complex terminology simple for thebenefit of others (E)
- ¿Ability to manipulate and co-ordinate large volumes of data quickly and accurately (E)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Project Support/Secretarial Administration
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job ID: 11891
Full/Part Time: Full-Time