Oceaneering Commercial Administrator in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Provide general administrative assistance and support to the Commercial Department including the preparation of tenders, market analysis, and client liaison. To assist with the smooth running of the commercial department from an administrative perspective and helping ensure the department provides the highest level of support to the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Logging of commercial enquiries and assistance in distribution of same.
- Basic compilation of tender and pre-qualification documents in order to meet deadlines as required.
- Co-ordination of internal inputs into tenders to ensure timely response.
- Updating of commercial department databases.
- Communication with external and internal clients for purposes of gathering feedback and associated monitoring and filing.
- Assistance in checking completeness of departmental filing system and communicate any discrepancies
- Ensure that any internal bulletins/reports are directed to various departments in a regular and timely manner.
- Compilation and updating of standard boilerplate and other related commercial material.
- Preparation of standard ROV and tooling quotes.
- Preparation of handover documents to other departments
- Assist with maintenance of departmental filing systems
Education and/or Experience
Minimum Diploma and secretarial and Business Administration
Minimum three (3) years industry experience preferably in ROV and/or tooling
Ability to read, analyse and interprets tender documents for logging and internal distribution. Ability to draft and basic pre-qualification and tender documents including all related commercial business communications.
To perform this job successfully, the individual should have a complete knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. CRM and Xait Porter knowledge would also be an advantage.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to perform each duty satisfactorily and diligently
- To be fully engaged, to have a positive attitude and have the requisite skills and ability to meet the requirements of this position
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and assist in improving team performance
- Ability to liaise and interface with other departments and external clients
- To perform tasks safely and in accordance with Company’s quality, safety and environmental management systems
- To eliminate waste of whatever form and to contribute to the Company’s continuous improvement philosophy
- Resolve challenges quickly and effectively
Essential Job Functions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable the individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is indoors during the day and occasionally at nigh and is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift nad/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Specific hearing abilities required by this job include hearing all ranges. This is considered light work.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Commercial Administrator
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job ID: 12098
Full/Part Time: Full-Time