Oceaneering Electrial Engineering Coordinator-Temporary Assignment in Orlando, Florida
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Assist Engineering Departments with entry level engineering tasks such as production support, As-built redline creation and implementation, low-impact design changes/modifications, and other similar duties under the direct supervision of an engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) – SolidWorks Simulation, RISA
- Calculations (Excel, MathCAD)
- Design Modeling (Limited level in SolidWorks)
- Geometric Analysis – SolidWorks/AutoCAD
- Technical Writing (Limited basis in Manuals, Etc.)
- Parts Sorting/Organization for Product Assembly
- Assembly Support (Engineering Liaison)
- Test Monitoring/Documentation (Reports)
- Must be at least enrolled in accredited college or university engineering program completing Junior or Senior year.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Publisher, Project or similar programs.
- Familiarity with the application of current engineering software (i.e. SolidWorks, Altium, Matlab, etc).
- Experience with ship hydrostatics.
- Experience with ship resistance and propulsion.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions
Job tasks are performed in close proximity to other people
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Electrial Engineering Coordinator-Temporary Assignment
Location: Orlando, Florida
Job ID: 11801
Full/Part Time: Full-Time