Oceaneering Warehouseman in Panama City, Florida
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking orders, putting part together to form kits, and filling orders and requests from inventory and stock.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, counting, and receiving in raw materials and product.
- Assist inventory control by generating pick plans, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or issued using PeopleSoft SCM software.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational tagging standards
- Assist in physical inventory and cycle counts
- Prepares orders by processing requests and MSR orders; pulling materials; packing boxes/crates.
- Prepare parcels and crates for outbound shipments.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, storage areas, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Assisting in the management of recyclables within the facility.
- Wear the proper safety equipment to include a minimum of safety glasses, hard hat, and steel toe boots.
- Obtain a certification and operate a forklift safely within a warehouse and manufacturing facility
- Perform daily and pre-use inspections of equipment to include forklifts, pallet jacks, and carts.
- Complete all required Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) training.
- Input data as required into the PeopleSoft enterprise resource planning (ERP) tool.
- Must maintain a valid state issued drivers license.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid state issued driver’s license required
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- 1-2 years forklift operation experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Warehouseman
Location: Panama City, Florida
Job ID: 11615
Full/Part Time: Full-Time