Oceaneering Onshore Inspection Coordinator in Perth, Australia
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Oceaneering is a leading provider of essential services and technologies to the international Oil and Gas industry. We have a worldwide reputation for innovative, safe and environmentally-friendly solutions to key exploration and production challenges.
You will be accountable for monitoring inspection activity on offshore and onshore facilities, as well as planned routine and ad-hoc plant inspections, in support of long and short term projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Day to day onshore inspection
- Translate 7 yearly, 2 yearly and yearly plans into actionable 120-day and 21 day plan revisions
- Monitor, compile and control timely issue of inspection reports for onshore verification
- Ensure final inspection reports uploaded into PCMS
- Identify significant Asset Integrity issues from daily inspections and adequately highlight to stakeholders for speedy risk mitigation
- Liaison with onshore AI, planning, implementation and operations groups to highlight implementation constraints and propose practical solutions for effective implementation
- Progress reporting on inspection progress and corrective action progress
- Coordinate with external clients and internal stakeholders/ focal points to ensure resources and materials are identified and available for timely completion of planned works
- Ensure inspection, repairs and testing meet quality requirements
- Participate in HAZID, RBI workshops, risk assessments and constructability review and provide effective feedback as required
- The list of job duties described above is not exclusive or exhaustive and the employee may be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the job;
- Assist with any other duties as and when required; and
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by Management.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment;
- Promote a strong HSE culture at all times;
- Ensure that personnel identify with and achieve, the necessary Health and Safety performance standards associated with the relative risks to personnel and plant in their environment and daily work;
- Ensure that business and HSE risk implications of integrity issues are clearly identified and assessed for consideration within the Oceaneering Integrity Management Team and communicated to the Client;
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems;
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems for the Company; and
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Qualified plant inspector
- ASNT LII or equivalent qualifications in NDT (RT, UT and MPI)
- A minimum of 5 years as site/project inspector in Hydrocarbon plant a total 7 years as a practicing inspector or inspection supervisor working in an Oil & Gas facility.
- Practical knowledge of deterioration mechanisms, NDT techniques.
- Experience in use of SAP PM Management systems and inspection data management systems (PCMS)
- Understanding of inspection codes and programs;
- Familiarity with Contractor Management;
- Strong capacity for planning and resource allocation; and
- Effective report writing, invoice management and interpersonal skills.
- Good finance expertise (cost optimization and invoice management)
- Contractor management
Job Title: Onshore Inspection Coordinator
Location: Perth, Australia
Job ID: 11817
Full/Part Time: Full-Time