Oceaneering Quality Assurance Coordinator in San Diego, California
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The QA Coordinator will support and participate in ongoing Quality Improvement efforts in the Global Data Solutions group.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, execute, and maintain an end-to-end test plan
- Perform functional, regression, and exploratory testing
- Develop automated test plans using Telerik Test Studio
- Find and communicate software defects to developers
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one (1) year or more years of experience.
- Previous test experience on a software development team
- Work independently and with a team
- Experience with Telerik Test Studio a plus
- Programming knowledge a plus (C# is preferred)
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Location: San Diego, California
Job ID: 11928
Full/Part Time: Full-Time