Oceaneering Global Mobility Resource Coordinator- Fixed Term in Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Global Mobility Resource Coordinator will contribute to the optimisation of the global mobility program, with the main responsibility of ensuring the Operations Groups are provided the most suitable options of available personnel for a project. They will provide dynamic, innovative and dependable solutions for all resourcing assignments.
- Under the supervision of the Global Mobility Supervisor - UK, co-ordinate crew scheduling for offshore jobs through Encompass and other Operational crewing schedules
- Provide crew for operational requirements. Crew competency information and ability will be reviewed to create a good balance of expertise on board and ensure the right crew is selected for customer specific requirements.
- Obtain and issue local helicopter check in times for travelling crew members.
- Ensure Payroll codes are active
- Responsible for issuing the Assignment Letters as required
- Liaise with UK Operational teams on a day to day basis to discuss project requirements
- Schedule crew when required
- Communicate employee movement information to Project Managers to ensure effectively staffed projects
- Manage the coordination with preferred manning agencies according the set requirements and procedures
- Prepare and maintain crew lists and reports for review by the Global Mobility Manager - UK and local Operations Manager.
- Communicate with local HR and ensure the complete and accurate maintenance and update of employee information in the HRIS on a daily basis
- Monitor and review leave requests with operations to ensure staffing levels are appropriate
- Monitor crew days in country for international assignments to ensure company & personal compliance.
- Monitor crew ability on each project to create a good balance of expertise on board
- Liaise with mobile employees, Project Coordinators and Project Managers to ensure issues regarding HR/Crewing are effectively resolved.
- Answer 24 hour service phones for weekend cover and after office hours on an agreed schedule and route calls, as needed
- Allocate Junior techs in third men positions. Ensuring an equal balance of current crew is maintained
- Continuously review the operation and make recommendations to the Global Mobility Supervisor - UK and Operations on how to enhance the process
- Booking Flights/Accommodation/Car Hire as required for Personnel Travel
- Raise travel/accommodation requisitions
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist with any business visa and work visa applications required by Oceaneering personnel
- Assist with any PPE requirements for mobile employees.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Comprehensive personnel logistics/coordination experience
- Oil and Gas offshore rotational experience
- International Assignments experience
- UK and International Visa experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ensures that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Maintains confidentiality
- Prioritizes and plans work activities to use time efficiently
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Displays original thinking and creativity
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
- Commits to additional hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Gathers and analyzes information skilfully
- Develops innovative approaches and ideas
- Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses
- Pursues training and development opportunities
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills and share expertise with others
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Displays willingness to make decisions
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and able to supports and explains reasoning for decisions
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making process
- Makes timely decisions
- Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities
- Asks for and offers help when needed
- Treats people with respect and inspires the trust of others
- Keeps commitments and works with integrity and good ethics
- Keeps emotions under control
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Listens and gets clarification
- Responds well to questions
- Demonstrates group presentation skills
- Participates in meetings
- Writes clearly and informatively, editing for spelling and grammar
- Varies writing style to meet needs
- Presents numerical data effectively
- Able to read and interpret written information
- Understands business implications of decisions
- Displays orientation to profitability
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition
- Aligns work with strategic goals
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals
- Works within approved budget
- Develops and implements cost saving measures
- Contributes to profits and revenue
- Conserves organizational resources
- Volunteers readily
- Undertakes self-development activities
- Seeks increased responsibilities
- Takes independent actions and calculated risks
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Global Mobility Resource Coordinator- Fixed Term
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Job ID: 13425
Full/Part Time: Full-Time