Oceaneering NDT Administrative Assistant in Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To assist the NDT operations department with administration duties.
- Uploading training and qualification certificates onto the internal database
- Verification of certificates
- Booking medicals, training and any travel/ accommodation required for technicians
- Filing of NDT Paperwork
- Assist with updating technician competency
- Assisting with sub contractor invoicing
- Assist with time entry for all Aberdeen NDT technicians into Peoplesoft
- Maintaining the recruitment database with up to date accurate information
- Undertake any other duties as required by management to assist completion of work and projects
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities
- Reports to the Office Manager and Senior Operations Manager.
- Educated to Standard Grade / National 5 level
- Administrative or Business Studies related qualification
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player with a good attention to detail
- Flexible to changes in the workplace
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
Required skills and characteristics are listed below:
- Previous office administrative experience
Job Title: NDT Administrative Assistant
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Job ID: 13208
Full/Part Time: Full-Time