Oceaneering Project Analyst in Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To prepare accurate management information in a timely manner and support Operation's financial requirements
- Billing, including setting up of contracts and preparation of sales invoices
- Preparing and recording of journal entries
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Fluctuation Analysis
- Report Project profit and loss, including commentary and analysis
- Attend regular Operational Meetings
- Support Customer Audits
- Any other tasks as required by Management.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities
- Relevant degree or equivalent from two-year College course
- Relevant experience in a similar role
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Sufficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PeopleSoft.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, government bodies, and peers
- Commitment to career
- Decision making
- Trustworthiness & Ethics
- Result orientation
- Problem Solving
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job ID: 13432
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Full/Part Time: Full-Time