Oceaneering Rope Access Storeperson in Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To assist with running the Rope Access Store, ensure all work is carried out safely and efficiently, to ensure that rope access equipment is fully serviceable and certified at all times (onshore/offshore and at Dyce) Maintain the rope access equipment tracking register ensuring accurate and detailed records are updated on a daily basis. To facilitate the transportation of rope access equipment both on and offshore,
- Collate and maintain accurate equipment records for the purposes of invoice preparation.
- Co-ordinate mobilisation and demobilisation of Rope Access equipment to and from worksites, preparing requisitions, updating logistical spreadsheet.
- Clean and inspect Rope Access equipment
- Ensure work is carried out in an efficient and cost-effective manner in order to meet planning requirements.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with the company’s operating procedures and statuary/client specifications and requirements.
- Participate in company/partnership technical forums to ensure knowledge update of innovative technology.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Full driving licence.
- Forklift Qualification (P).
Job ID: 13181
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Full/Part Time: Full-Time