Oceaneering Technical Assistant (Azerbaijani National only) in Baku, Azerbaijan
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide assistance to Senior Discipline Engineers and Project Teams.
Assist Engineers and Project Teams in inspection and integrity function and onshore co-ordination, including the following:-
- Operate ACET and client MMS (e.g. Maximo/ SAP)
- Interface with ACET support to ensure workflow is efficient
- Preparation of CTRs and mobilisation requests
- Support the preparation of inspection workpacks
- Gather data from engineering drawings as instructed
- Maintain filing systems/databases
- Maintain Inspection Query/Remedial Order Registers/documentation
- Assist with maintenance of integrity registers and project plans
- Assist in review of incoming workflow as instructed by senior engineers
- Assist with retrieval of project specific technical data
- Assist in preparation and collation of client reporting
- Produce accurate report/results as per engineers instructions
- Prepare overheads for engineer’s presentations
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum Standard Grades education (E)
- A post graduate qualification such as a MSc (P)
- Be committed to developing towards gaining and maintaining UK chartered status and corporate membership of a relevant institution (P)
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to communicate well in English both orally and in writing (E)
- Previous experience in a technical assistant role (P)
- Word (E)
- ACET or equivalent (P). If no previous experience, training must be completed in a timely manner
- Good team player (E)
- Good communicator both written and verbal (E)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Technical Assistant (Azerbaijani National only)
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Job ID: 13172
Full/Part Time: Full-Time