Oceaneering Inventory Technician in Batam, Indonesia
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must Abide by Oceaneering Safety culture and embrace our core Value
- Carry out work in accordance with the company health, safety, environment and Quality System
- Assess systems arriving in base for system parts and prepare schedule
- Ensure system inventory including consumables is suitable for project task for systems and cost
- Ensure All standard load-out parts for ROV system are accurate and complete
- Ensure inventory is accurate and upload to Light-house system before leaving base
- Verify all system specific critical spares are present or acquired for a system in base
Assist with any other duties as and when required. Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
Ensuring all Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Policies Procedures and Expectations are adhered to.
D3 graduate from Engineering Background (Technical High School with experience 3 years)
* Required knowledge:*
- Familiar with MS-Office
- Fluent English language
- Strong Leadership
- Good Communication Skill
- Good knowledge on inventory control
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Inventory Technician
Location: Batam, Indonesia
Job ID: 13321
Full/Part Time: Full-Time