Oceaneering Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst in Chandigarh, India
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Perform the day to day processing of financial reports, maintaining them in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in maintaining nVision Layouts for reporting purposes, including Forecast and Plan
- Help in developing queries to be attached to nVision reports for process improvement
- Participate in analysis for all of OII, Shared Services as well as Business Lines
- Working with analyst on Shared Services projects (Actual vs Forecast), correcting any errors before soft/hard Close and Uploading the forecast in PSFT
- Coordinate with different departments and other stakeholders to ensure that specific activities are appropriately accounted and addressed for within the financials
- Run Financial reports for Shared Service locations as well providing pivot detail
- Uploading Plan into PSFT for all Shared Services and Corporate
- Creating OIBEE Dashboards/ Reports for analytics for OII
- Responding timely and accurately to Internal Customer emails and inter department queries
- Tree Manager Utilities and development of PSFT trees for reporting
- Perform any additional duties assigned as required, but not limited above
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
Stats / Mathematics / Commerce graduate or above.
Minimum of 4+ years’ experience with an international company
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- PSFT & BI knowledge
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and understanding of accounting processes.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal, written and communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Team Player, Self motivated & Enthusiastic/Driven
- Work positively and ethically
- Own accountability for results
- Judgment & decision-making skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of multiple clients.
- Accurate and methodical in approach.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
ALL postings must contain the ADA sentence. Beyond that, there are THREE categories: LIGHT, MEDIUM, or HEAVY. LIGHT is shown here.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
Job Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 12860
Full/Part Time: Full-Time