Oceaneering Sr. Integration Architect in Chandigarh, India
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Integration Developer's role is to work and participate in the planning, coordination, and development of all activities related to the integration of software programs and applications into organizations informations systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
Is the task critical to job success? Yes
If the task occurs infrequently, is it critical for successful job performance? Yes
If any one of the essential functions was removed, would it alter the position? Yes
A working knowledge and hands on experience as a developer using SOA suite is required
working knowledge and Hands On experience with BPEL, Java, SQL, JMS, XML and XSLT is required (E)
Should have knowledge of JAVA development
Experience in EAI, EGATE,FTP,SFTP,SSH,HHTP,HTTPS,XML Web Services ESB BPM
Good to have if already possess knowledge on Adeptia
Delivers data integration by implementing shared databases; integrating data shared across legacy, new development, and purchased package environments
Knowledge of JSOON, Mongo DB, and other No SQL Databases will be preferred.
Keep in mind that a person’s inability to perform the essential functions would be disqualifying for that person.
Also considered “additional duties”
Good place to put statement “Other duties as assigned”
Function is incidental or a minimal part of the job.
Non-essential functions could be redistributed among other team members.
Reasonable accommodations are made in this area of the job.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
Will be reporting to Manager, IT Technical Platform
Include anyone who directs the work or participates in defining the day-to-day work of this person - Manager Integration Development
If performance is measured by a direct manager and dotted line manager, indicate so here.
- Minimum BS/BE/BTech/MCA Degree in computer science, MIS etc
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Developing system modification specifications; mapping data; establishing interfaces; developing and modifying functions, programs, routines, and stored procedures to export, transform, and load data;
- Hands on experience on integration testing phase of software and applications under development in order to identify and remedy potential problem areas.
- Analyze issues and develop fixes to existing integrations as part of Change Control assignments.
- Meeting performance parameters; resolving and escalating integration issues; coordinating actions among users, operations staff, and outside vendors; recommending adjustments as objectives change; documenting operational procedures and data connections.
- Experience in EAI, JCAPS,EGATE,FTP,SFTP,SSH,HTTP,HTTPS,XML,Web Services, ESB, BPM
- Delivers data integration by implementing shared databases; integrating data shared across legacy, new development, and purchased package environments
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Sr. Integration Architect
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 13200
Full/Part Time: Full-Time