Oceaneering Configuration Data Analyst in Hanover, Maryland
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Performs configuration and data management of DOD as well as commercial systems; participates in web-based data applications, document, and data management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform technical/administrative functions associated with planning and supporting the implementation of proposed changes to system/equipment hardware and/or software configuration items.
- Develop and/or reviews configuration management plans, technical documentation, specifications or planning/management and logistics data.
- Support the development or review of engineering change proposals.
- Provide technical support to customer configuration control boards.
- Participate in technical reviews and functional and physical configuration audits.
- Develops inputs for contract technical packages (SOW, CDRL, Specifications).
- Performs configuration and data management of DOD systems and commercial systems.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and management of Oceaneering standards
- Ensure Contract and Divisional procedural requirements are addressed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports to Integrated Logistics Support Manager.
- BA/BS desired; may substitute experience for degree.
- Experience in configuration and data management of DOD and/or commercial systems.
- Web-based data application and data management.
- Time and schedule management required.
- Demonstrates knowledge and effective use of the principles, practices, and procedures of a particular field of specialization and understanding of related engineering fields.
- Microsoft Office formal courses and ANSI/EIA 649.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
- Enterprise Product Data Management experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Board Partnership
Job Title: Configuration Data Analyst
Location: Hanover, Maryland
Job ID: 12715
Full/Part Time: Full-Time