Oceaneering Logistics Support Analyst I in Hanover, Maryland
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
*The Advanced Technologies (ADTECH) group of Oceaneering is recognized as an industry leader in enabling humans to work safely and effectively in harsh environments ranging from the depths of the sea to the outer reaches of space. ADTECH specializes in the support of manned systems and the development and application of practical, cost-effective robotic systems in multiple industries. *
*ADTECH designs, builds, and operates unique underwater systems for the US Navy and provides life cycle maintenance services for Submarines and Deep Submergence Systems. ADTECH is developing the next generation space suit for NASA and provides robotic and spacecraft life support systems. ADTECH is also an award winning leader in design, build, and installation of theme park entertainment ride systems and provides intra-logistic solutions using AGV systems. *
ADTECH's business areas are: Oceaneering Technologies, Marine Services Division, Oceaneering Space Systems, Oceaneering Entertainment Systems, Frog AGV Systems, and ADTECH Manufacturing Group.
For more information please go to www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click on Non-Oilfield, then click on Naval and Marine Services.
The Provisioning/Supply Analyst sources and coordinates the purchase and receipt of products and services in support of the Engineering department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and source products and services according to engineering project needs;
- Coordinate with Engineering and Purchasing departments to obtain required products and services;
- Compile, review, and maintain product data, price lists, reports, and records;
- Review requisitions and product specifications for terminology and accuracy;
- Inspect product/material and verify paperwork upon receipt of purchase orders;
- Maintain records of various part and vendor data, depending on project requirements, for traceability and historical reference to support change of scope requests and obsolescence tracking;
- Conduct parts and material data entry into multiple custom Logistics Management Information (LMI) databases and maintain databases with current specification and inventory information;
- Conduct regular physical inventories/audits.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 0-2 years of experience in logistics, procurement, and/or supply support related jobs or activities;
- Ability to obtain security clearance.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and database management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills with various LMI databases.
- Demonstrated knowledge and effective use of supply support processes;
- Demonstrated knowledge of specific equipment and parts identification;
- Demonstrated knowledge of specification review and parts validation;
- Skilled in time management, oral comprehension, reading comprehension, speaking, written comprehension, information ordering, active listening, critical thinking, and deductive reasoning;
- Intermediate math, administration, and management skills;
- Ability to write business correspondence and interact with others in a professional manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Logistics Support Analyst I
Location: Hanover, Maryland
Job ID: 13074
Full/Part Time: Full-Time