Oceaneering Project Manager I, ILS in Hanover, Maryland
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Advanced Technologies (ADTECH) group of Oceaneering is recognized as an industry leader in enabling humans to work safely and effectively in harsh environments ranging from the depths of the sea to the outer reaches of space. ADTECH specializes in the support of manned systems and the development and application of practical, cost-effective robotic systems in multiple industries.
ADTECH designs, builds, and operates unique underwater systems for the US Navy and provides life cycle maintenance services for Submarines and Deep Submergence Systems. ADTECH is developing the next generation space suit for NASA and provides robotic and spacecraft life support systems. ADTECH is also an award winning leader in design, build, and installation of theme park entertainment ride systems and provides intra-logistic solutions using AGV systems.
ADTECH's business areas are: Oceaneering Technologies, Marine Services Division, Oceaneering Space Systems, Oceaneering Entertainment Systems, Frog AGV Systems, and ADTECH Manufacturing Group.
For more information please go to www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click on Non-Oilfield, then click on Naval and Marine Services.
The Project Manager assists in the functional ILS management and in managing the development and improvement of support through planning and directing personnel as well as maintaining the quality of the ILS support by formal and informal review.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and support ILS personnel.
- Tracks and assists in managing project budget and schedule.
- Performs annual performance reviews and rankings for the personnelon their project; may include obtaining input from personnel they may have also supported.
- Review the technical work of personnel in their group and recommend needed changes to the ILS Manager.
- Act as a conduit of communications into and out of the group.
- Some travel may be required.
- May provide training to lower level CM/DM analyst.
- Provide lead technical support and guidance to all CM/DM analyst and perform quality reviews on analyst work as requested.
- Assume leadership role in the development, maintenance and management of Oceaneering standards.
- Bachelor's degree. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Administration experience with Enterprise Product Data Management
- Ability to obtain security clearance.
- Technical writing and editing skills.
- Ability to interact with customer representatives.
- Ability to support technical reviews of various documentation deliverables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of CAD software such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks.
- Knowledge of PDM
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Project Manager I, ILS
Location: Hanover, Maryland
Job ID: 13073
Full/Part Time: Full-Time