Oceaneering Graphics Designer in Houston, Texas
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Global Marketing and Communications team on a variety of projects, including marketing collateral (digital and print), trade shows, presentations, websites, social media, and other campaigns, that promotes a consistent brand around the world.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the Oceaneering brand is represented appropriately and consistently in all communications and marketing initiatives
- Produce and maintain marketing materials including brochures, flyers, banners, posters, advertisements, annual reports, etc.
- Design trade show booths (and support other trade show initiatives)
- Produce materials for marketing campaigns (invitations, emails, advertisements, etc.)
- Develop and maintain standardized presentations and document templates
- Design digital assets to be used in social media, internal/external websites, touch screens
- Design webpage layouts for internal/external wordpress websites as well as help collect information from business units for updates and further maintenance
- Monitor the supply of printed materials and collaborate with an outside print house for further needs
- Contribute in creative sessions (collaborate with business units, content developers, marketing advisors, specialists, etc.)
- Ensure the group functions as a service center of excellence to the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Graphic Design
- Extensive knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint)
- Familiar with web design (WordPress)
- A Portfolio of work
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry is a plus
- 3D experience, touch screen design, large-scale printing operations (press checks, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Houston, Texas
Job ID: 13265
Full/Part Time: Full-Time