Oceaneering HR Administrator in Houston, Texas
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Process HR transactions that are primarily prescriptive and repetitive in nature. Interacts with employees and managers during the course of process execution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists Talent Acquisition with job openings in I-recruit.
- Provides initial response to Employee and Manager queries.
- Prepares and issues New Hire packs ensuring all documentation is completed and retained in each employee’s personnel file.
- Assists new Employees during their first 30 days.
- Updates Job Description library as required.
- Prepares and issues letters and other HR documents for Employees as required during the full employee life cycle.
- Maintains Sickness Absence records in a timely manner and ensures accurate sickness pay.
- Carries out administration of benefit plans and other initiatives as instructed.
- Administers Family Friendly Policies and Procedure.
- Coordinates HR Orientation as required.
- Ensures all qualifications/medicals, passport copies are uploaded/stored according to procedures.
- Maintains confidential information safely stored in staff files.
- Raises material requisitions as required.
- Coordinates Occupational Health/medical appointments (pre-employment and regular checks).
- Responds to third party information requests (reference letters).
- Administers Absence Management System in PSFT.
- Assists and coordinates HR Reports as required.
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to as far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- General Standard Grade English/ High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years administrative experience in an office environment.
- Bachelors in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Prior HR experience and use of HR preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job ID: 13482
Location: Houston, Texas
Full/Part Time: Full-Time