Oceaneering Sr. Solutions Analyst II - PeopleSoft Supply Chain in Houston, Texas
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Sr. Solutions Analyst is responsible for supporting the use, configuration, and day to day operation of Supply Chain solutions across all business units. They will work closely with IT management and senior management to identify, develop, and deploy solutions that leverage best practices and streamline and/or improve the efficiency of the Supply Chain operations. They will also mentor, guide, and train other support personnel specific to the best use and support of the Supply Chain Management functionality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively engage the Supply Chain business units to learn what they do; what is important to them; the challenges that confront them. Understand existing technical capabilities both internal and externally available and adapt to OII applicability.
- Provide global functional support to end users. Interface with the Business to resolve Supply Chainapplication related issues including data quality and system performance.
- Proactively propose “best practices” and standards to correct and improve business processes as related to responsible modules.
- Create and suggest workarounds for issues while waiting for fixes.
- Design, configure, test, document, and deploy solutions to meet business requirements (including creating functional specifications).
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior analysts.
- Provide advice and direction to junior analysts.
- Participate in functional group and project meetings.
- Interact and work with other team members cross-departmentally.
- Exhibit strong business and systems analysis knowledge.
- Work with other analysts to coordinate the production support, configuration, setup, maintenance, customizations and enhancements of Supply Chain applications to Oceaneering specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- 6 - 8 years of related experience working with Supply Chain systems and using PeopleSoft or other large enterprise systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Sr. Solutions Analyst II - PeopleSoft Supply Chain
Location: Houston, Texas
Job ID: 12841
Full/Part Time: Full-Time