Oceaneering VP of Sales in Houston, Texas
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
This position is responsible for driving account management through a matrix-ed organization across multiple product lines. Develops and executes sales function within Oceaneering. Contributes to Oceaneering’s strategic deployment of business development and marketing initiatives. Responsible for ensuring the organization’s sales volume and profitability objectives are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as an advocate for change to transform the culture of the sales organization.
- Develops and executes sales function within Oceaneering to expand customer base.
- Leads and directs Global Account Directors, and sales representatives in various service lines.
- Obtains the voice of the customer, defines customer engagement and strategy, tracks customer satisfaction, and leads direct market strategies.
- Builds and maintains strong, long lasting customer relationships at the highest level of our customer accounts.
- Establishes sales objectives to drive market share by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas by customer, business unit, geography and new products and services.
- Innovates and implements global sales programs and processes to deliver a high performing global sales organization.
- Sets goals and objectives for the use and development of Customer Relationship Management.
- Completes global sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Provides leadership to the business units with respect to sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Contributes to Oceaneering’s strategic deployment of business development and marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related area required.
- 15+ years of related experience with progressive management experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading a sales organization required.
- Master’s in Business Administration preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job Board Partnership
Job Title: VP of Sales
Location: Houston, Texas
Job ID: 13182
Full/Part Time: Full-Time