Oceaneering AR/Billing Associate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process daily posting of payment/receipt of invoices, billing and journal vouchers with supporting working and documentation. All postings should be properly authorised.
- Ensure the inter-company transactions across all legal entities in Asia and cross charging management are accurate and tally.
- Prepare Draft Invoice and Credit Note as per request from Asia Pacific regional finance and project managers for review
- Process Invoice into PeopleSoft AR Billing System
- Photocopying of manual invoices with attachment to be file and mail out original to customer
- Communicate with regional operation teams on a monthly basis and work with tax team to determine withholding taxes applicable Asia Pacific countries
- Maintain AR Aging report and contact customers for overdue invoices
- Work with Senior Accountant to present regional Account Receivable report and analysis on a monthly basis
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliation related to account receivable accounts
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
erform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years finance experience in MNC companies, experience in credit and collections is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency with Google based application and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines, initial billing training will be in Singapore and Perth, Australia
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: AR/Billing Associate
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job ID: 12947
Full/Part Time: Full-Time