Oceaneering Senior Accountant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, invoices and cost analysis
- Balance sheets reconciliation and cash forecast
- Prepare audit schedules and coordinate with the company’s external auditor in the preparation of annual financial statements for Asia region
- Maintain US SOX compliance process documentation and coordinate with internal auditor and local process owner
- Understand and have experience in intercompany accounting
- Coordinate accounting process with the company’s processing centre
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years accounting experience in MNC companies or big 4 accounting firms
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency with Google based application and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to travel within Asia region (Singapore, Indonesia, India)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job ID: 13198
Full/Part Time: Full-Time