Oceaneering Project Coordinator in Morgan City, Louisiana
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate the execution of projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Project Managers to support project management processes and various aspects of project execution.
- Track metrics, including: cost reductions to projects, continuous improvement activities on projects, and Projects Team metrics.
- Gather information from Project Managers
- ¿Verify accuracy/correctness of requested/required data
- Implement data into standardized formats
- ¿Update the visual management project portfolio and shop capacity and utilization portfolio to ensure accurate, up-to-date, data for project management.
- Aid on a per-project basis in the tracking and capacity management of projects:
- Run weekly cost reports on projects and track against supplied project budget and update Project Managers
- Track project status against supplied project schedule and update Project Managers
- Track equipment, manpower, and space needs for each project and update Project Managers
- Track parts status for each project and update Project Managers
- ¿Aid on a per-project basis in the execution of projects
- Compile project binders and necessary documentation for handovers to procurement and manufacturing
- Input requisitions for parts and submits requests to procurement
- Request parts be pulled from inventory
- Verify completion, correctness, and availability of documentation for project¿
- Assist in setting up projects
- Compile project documentation on an as-need basis
- Participate in project closeout process
- Aid in resolving parts and assembly issues on an as-need basis
- Related industry experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Project and Office
- Knowledge of Oil/Gas industry
- Knowledge of ERP and/or MRP systems
- Technical knowledge and understanding of hydraulic, electronic, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Morgan City, Louisiana
Job ID: 13262
Full/Part Time: Full-Time