Oceaneering Assistant Project Manager in Orlando, Florida
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Oceaneering Entertainment Systems (OES) is an award-winning ride systems designer/integrator that contributes to the cutting-edge development of theme park technologies and other custom solutions. Comprised of some of the best talent in the industry, OES is a group of engineers,installers, planners, project managers, and visionaries who work together to bring a logical approach to its Customers’ creative challenges. The success of OES comes from our ability to interpret the visions of some of the most talented Creative Designers in the themed attractions industry, and utilize its compelling engineering expertise in order to help them create compelling shows and powerful experiences.
*For more information please go to *www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click Entertainment Systems (OES).
Responsible for supporting the ADTECH programs under the direction of the Program and/or Project Manager in accordance with program requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Manager on a day-to-day basis for all facets of project management tasks
- Interface with other engineering and technical disciplines both inside and outside the company, such as engineers, designers, drafters, fabrication shop personnel and hardware vendors
- Work with the project cost analyst to accurately maintain the project financial reports
- Must be capable of direct interface with the customer
- Production of various documentation deliverables including status reports, action item lists, etc.
- Coordination of procurement activities as necessary; duties may include collating vendor quotations, generating requisitions, and tracking purchase orders throughout the project
- Must be capable of supporting technical reviews of various documentation deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are important
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor Degree required, equivalent work experience may be considered
- Five years or more of experience in comparable area
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office products required; technical writing and editing skills are required
- Knowledgeable of CAD software such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks software a plus
- Candidate will have to perform in an ISO-9000 rated company in a rapidly changing and demanding atmosphere
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Orlando, Florida
Job ID: 13088
Full/Part Time: Full-Time