Oceaneering Electrical Assembly Supervisor in Orlando, Florida
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Oceaneering Entertainment Systems (OES) is an award-winning ride systems designer/integrator that contributes to the cutting-edge development of theme park technologies and other custom solutions. Comprised of some of the best talent in the industry, OES is a group of engineers,installers, planners, project managers, and visionaries who work together to bring a logical approach to its Customers’ creative challenges. The success of OES comes from our ability to interpret the visions of some of the most talented Creative Designers in the themed attractions industry, and utilize its compelling engineering expertise in order to help them create compelling shows and powerful experiences.
*For more information please go to *www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click Entertainment Systems (OES).
Monitor, analyze and record progress to compare to project(s) goals and milestones. Establish resource requirements and work with Production Managers to allocate needed resources to meet project commitments. Supervise the day to day activities of the technicians regarding the work to be performed. Oversee assembly personnel and monitor performance. Work closely with the Project Managers, Project Engineers, Project Coordinators and Schedulers to meet project specifications, budgets and parts requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Have the ability to assign the technicians to the proper work based on expertise/skills for a variety of projects.
- Assure a safe working environment and personnel are properly trained, operating safely and following safety procedures and policies. Assure and enforce corporate procedures, standards and rules are understood, practiced and followed.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings, electrical schematics, specifications and understand complex electrical and mechanical assemblies. Must have an overall understanding of electrical assemblies, tools, machinery and methods required to assemble complex systems.
- Must be able to work well on teams, on a variety of issues/projects striving to reach a team consensus.
- Must have good computer skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office Suite tools.
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi task and work extended hours as necessary.
- Must be committed to improving processes and developing work efficiencies
- Candidate will have to perform in an ISO-9000 environment in a rapidly changing and demanding atmosphere.
- Some travel maybe required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 10 years direct hands-on experience in the area of expertise (mechanical, Electro-hydraulic, electrical/electronic), with at least 3 years experience with equipment significantly similar to that produced by the division assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in all aspects of the area of expertise. Strong leadership and communication skills as necessary to direct other technicians.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Electrical Assembly Supervisor
Location: Orlando, Florida
Job ID: 12918
Full/Part Time: Full-Time