Oceaneering Receptionist in Orlando, Florida
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Oceaneering Entertainment Systems (OES) is an award-winning ride systems designer/integrator that contributes to the cutting-edge development of theme park technologies and other custom solutions. Comprised of some of the best talent in the industry, OES is a group of engineers,installers, planners, project managers, and visionaries who work together to bring a logical approach to its Customers’ creative challenges. The success of OES comes from our ability to interpret the visions of some of the most talented Creative Designers in the themed attractions industry, and utilize its compelling engineering expertise in order to help them create compelling shows and powerful experiences.
*For more information please go to *www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click Entertainment Systems (OES).
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for all callers and visitors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer and route all incoming phone calls.
- Greet vendors, customers, job applicants, and visitors.
- Arrange for escort through building as needed.
- Sign in all visitors and maintain visitor records.
- Train relief receptionists/operators.
- Assist in the organization of incoming Accounts Payable receipts.
- Sort and distribute incoming faxes, packages, and mail.
- Stock supply cabinets.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports to local division Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of switchboard experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to efficiently operate switchboard.
- Knowledge of Windows-based software.
- Dependability a must.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions
- Job tasks are performed in close proximity to other people
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Orlando, Florida
Job ID: 12751
Full/Part Time: Full-Time