Oceaneering SCM Coordinator in Perth, Australia
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join our dynamic operations in a newly created role. Based at our purpose-built, state-of-the-art headquarters in Jandakot, we’re located just a 20-minute drive from Perth CBD.
Working closely with the Supply Chain Manager - Australia, this position will ensure the smooth operation of the supply chain function through being involved in day-to-day activities as well as planning, processes and strategy. Working across the office and warehouse environments, the Supply Chain Coordinator will create and review reports with the purchasing department, work with warehouse & logistics teams for daily incoming/outgoings and imports/exports, ensure daily demand fulfillment with inventory and participate in all safety assurances processes such as safety walks and observations, toolbox talks.
Some of the key responsibilities of this position include:
- Support the SCM Manager in daily operation and management of the SCM functionto achieve the best outcome with the highest level of productivity, in the safest environment;
- Supervision of the supply chain team and functional departments to ensure expectations are being met for both internal processes, compliance, rules & regulations, as well as operational service level requirements;
- Contribute to service level discussions and reviews with operations teams;
- Work with regional SCM Manager to identify, define and execute continuous improvement initiatives that will contribute to improved efficiency and service level to the business;
- Project manage dedicated, agreed and defined COPQ and continuous improvement projects;
- Participate in planning and strategic activities related to supply chain management across the region;
- Contribute with the SCM Manager in organisational development initiatives to prepare the department to support the growth of our operations expanding into new markets and locations;
- Act as a backup and deputy SCM Manager when required.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar or senior role within Supply Chain operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Oracle based systems (PeopleSoft) is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Experience in the oil and gas or mining industries would be well regarded
- Candidates must have the right to work in Australia
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: SCM Coordinator
Location: Perth, Australia
Job ID: 12708
Full/Part Time: Full-Time