Oceaneering Senior Integrity Engineer (ROTATIONAL) in Sullom Voe, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to the allocated installation and/or site to ensure that plant and equipment is certified in accordance with Oceaneering and Client codes of practice, strategies and legislation ensuring feedback of results to client Asset Group.
- Ensure Regulatory and client standard compliance.
- Support the Line Manager (LM) in management of Oceaneering contract providing assurance on technical delivery and cost management.
- Assist in the development of appropriate annual budget and manage the CTR (Cost, Time & Resource) process.
- Assist with the implementation of an Integrity Risk Management Process, aligned to the client Risk Management Process.
- Ensure all work is complaint with relevant client engineering and safety standards and practices and review any revisions and feedback from client Integrity Focal Point.
- Provide technical leadership and authority in designated inspection discipline, designating work where applicable to junior engineers within their technical capabilities, review and check junior engineer output.
- Responsible for the production and ongoing management of the asset Annual Inspection Plans and client planning process compliance for corrosion monitoring activities.
- Responsible for inspection / integrity input to asset Turnaround (TAR) programmes.
- Responsible for suitability and technical content of the integrity management Written Schemes for appropriate pressure systems. (e.g. pressure vessels, pipework)
- Ensure the effective application of non-invasive techniques and specialist technologies to limit intrusive inspection so as to maximise plant availability.
- Ensure effective data management within CREDO (or similar) database.
- Ensure effective compilation of work packs in liaison with Technical Authorities (TAs) in compliance with Oceaneering and client procedures and planning criteria.
- Accountable for ensuring timely execution of the defined inspection plan, co-ordinating with planner, maintenance and site teams as required.
- Endorse inspection reports to ensure they comply with the relevant client STPs and Oceaneering procedures, instigate remedial action for any non-compliance.
- Asset lead for inspection and responsible for implementing the anomaly process including recommendations from inspection anomalies and failures, i.e. IQ anomaly and RO reporting process.
- Attend TAR Meetings, RBA meetings, Asset Integrity meetings and technical practice documentation reviews as required and maintain appropriate levels of contact with asset teams and third parties to ensure an effective inspection and integrity service.
- Provide support to verification activities related to applicable performance standards.
- Provide support to ensure suitable risk based fabric maintenance plans exist.
- Provide management, guidance and direction to Oceaneering support personnel for the effective execution of the contract, including interfaces with Structural, Pipeline and Pressure Systems Engineers.
- Support LM in production of Oceaneering monthly performance management report. (e.g. dashboard)
- Input into annual reporting as directed by LM.
- Assist the LM to achieve Key Performance Indicator (KPI) deliverables and overall management of the serviceDevelop written schemes of Examination as part of inspection preparations.
Both appropriate HNC/HND qualification and Incorporated Engineer accreditation by the Engineering Council or equivalent.
Previousexperiencerelatedtothejobdescription. 8 year Minimum
Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of design, manufacture, metallurgy, welding, codes, standards, risk assessments and legislation associated with the in-service inspection of plant and equipment.
Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving and a good communicator, both written and verbal.
CREDO or equivalent. If no previous experience, training must be completed in a timely manner.
Degree in an Engineering related discipline.
Chartered Engineer as defined by the Engineering Council or equivalent.
API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector and API 570 Piping Inspection.
API 653 Tank Inspection certification, if position is for a landsite.
Offshore medical and survival certification.
NDT certification for core techniques.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
needs;Solicitscustomerfeedbacktoimproveservice;Respondstorequestsforserviceand assistance; Meetscommitments.
WrittenCommunication-Writesclearlyandinformatively;Editsworkforspellingandgrammar;Varies writingstyletomeetneeds;Presentsnumericaldataeffectively;Abletoreadand interpretwritteninformation.
Teamwork-Balancesteamandindividualresponsibilities;Exhibitsobjectivityandopennesstoothers views ;Givesandwelcomesfeedback;Contributestobuildingapositiveteamspirit;Putssuccessofteamaboveowninterests;Abletobuildmoraleandgroupcommitmentstogoalsandobjectives;Supportseveryone'seffortstosucceed.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Senior Integrity Engineer (ROTATIONAL)
Location: Sullom Voe, Scotland
Job ID: 12625
Full/Part Time: Full-Time