Oceaneering Client Service Technician in Utrecht, Netherlands
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
Helps end users with technology and IT Productivity issues. Maintains computer equipment and keeps equipment updated. Enforces policies to promote data security.
- Setting up, maintaining and supporting workstations, mobile devices, tablets and other necessary peripheral devices.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, imaging, etc)
- Evaluate Hardware and Software to ensure the product will be an effective tool for the employee. Write evaluations and recommendations for line manager and business manager for review.
- Assist with Infrastructure equipment replacement, repair and troubleshooting together with internal Infrastructure team.
- Travel to other locations might be required
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new and existing software and hardware equipment
- Perform training initiatives to new and current Employees
- Other work as delegated by Manager Client Services
- The list of the job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelors or Master Degree (preferably in Computer Science).
- Industry standard qualifications- Microsoft OS and Office products.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Basic Networking/ Communications knowledge
- proven record, working in an independent environment.
- Excellent Communication ability.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Client Service Technician
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Job ID: 12680
Full/Part Time: Full-Time