Oceaneering Scrum Master in Utrecht, Netherlands
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Oceaneering AGV Systems, an Oceaneering International Company, develops, implements and markets Automated Guided Vehicle Systems (AGVs), navigation hardware, and software. We offer customized and automated transport solutions to efficiently, competitively and effectively meet the ever-increasing transport demands of various industries by increasing productivity, reliability, flexibility and safety standards through innovation, expertise and robustness. Oceaneering AGV Systems has been delivering automatic guided vehicle solutions to the world's leading companies for 30 years.
*For more information please go to *www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Hold the daily standup
- Hold the team retrospective, collect feedback and work with the operational coordinator and software manager to continually improve the process
- Hold sprint planning and work with the team to break down stories
- Schedule and hold demo’s when needed
- Resolve team conflicts
- Work with stake holders to remove blocking issues
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Technical Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience;
- Scrum master certification
- Minimum 4 years of experience running more than one team as a scrum master as your primary function;
- Firm grasp of Agile development methodologies with the ability to tayler it to the needs of the organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with issue tracking systems, preferably Jira.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch and German is a plus;
- Ability to act independently with limited supervision;
- Customer focused attitude;
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a demanding and dynamic work environment;
- Experience with programming in Java, C++ and C; Python.
- Experience with versions control systems, preferably Subversion.
- Firm grasp of DevOps
- Experience with industrial or autonomous robots.
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Job ID: 12213